[access-uk] Sonus 1XT Problem

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:47:28 -0000

Hello,

I know several people on this list have the Pure Sonus 1XT digital radio, so
I'd be interested to know if anyone has come across the following problem
which seems to have only started happening to mine over the last few days.

For some reason, every time I press the standby button to switch the radio
on, I hear the message "Welcome to the Pure Sonus 1XT digital radio.  Auto
tune in progress" and the radio scans through all the available stations.  I
then have to re-set all my presets as they have disappeared from the memory.
Oddly enough though, the alarms are still set correctly, and in the morning,
the radio turns itself on at the right time on the right station.

I've tried unplugging the radio and plugging it back in again, but apart
from that, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what else to try, so if anyone has
any suggestions, please pass them on.

I do hope it isn't the first sign of something more serious!

Caroline.