[access-uk] Re: Sonata ++ again.

  • From: BlueNose <hotscot72@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 21:52:18 -0700

great Idea Jim, come now Jackie please please?,

Billy

On 28/05/2012 10:16, Jim McAuslan wrote:
Hi Jackie,

I'm also thinking about upgrading my Sonata radio to integrate into my
hi-hi system.
Have you thought about recording a podcast about your experience with
your new sonata?
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes
they work best when open