[access-uk] Re: Sonata Radio

  • From: "Tom" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:19:03 +0100

Hi Brian,

Before you go ahead and purchase the Sonata, are you sure you don't qualify for one on loan.

The following link will take you to a page with details of the radio including the price and yearly subscription charge which would all be free if you are blind and qualify.

http://www.blind.org.uk/radios_sonata.html

Tom.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Dalton" <brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Brian Dalton - Email Address: brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx Sent On:
19/06/2011 17:40 Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I was looking at the Pure Evoke Flow yesterday, and would have loved to
purchase one. However, it is totaly inaccessible as the favourites stored,
have to be accessed through a touch screen.

I'm looking at purchasing an internet radio, and am wondering if you can
manually add stations to the Sonata internet radio yourself?

Brian.