[access-uk] Re: Sonata Internet Radio, Your Thoughts

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:37:10 +0100

Okay thanks Paul for that report.

As I reside outside of the UK
wonder if anyone on this list knows if I can purchase the Sonata anywhere?

Best,

Tony Sweeney----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: tony sweeney - Email Address: deirton711@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/08/2011 00:13
Sent To: access-uk - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

I believe (and missed) that this has been discussed before on the list but could any of you please let me know in brief your thoughts on internet radios, the Sonata for example as to how you cope with all the stations that are available there insofar as you sorting them out in to what you want to listen to?

I presume that you can book mark your favourites for example.

Looking forward to responses.

Best, Tony Sweeney