[access-uk] Sonar Question

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 23:49:02 -0000

Hi All,

Sorry, this may be a little off topic for this list but hopefully, someone
may be able to help.  I have Sonar 6 Producer installed on a win 7 64 bit
pc.  I'm using a Roland Edirole UA25X sound card.  All seems to be working
ok apart from some latency when recording.  I am however using the windows
driver and not the asio driver.  When I go into the settings to change the
driver to asio, I select asio from the list and then ok it but the settings
window does not go away and the selection is not accepted.  It just sits on
the same window.  I tried downloading the asio 4 all driver today and
installing that but I still get the same result.

Can anyone offer any suggestions.

Steve