[access-uk] Re: Something for your amusement!

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:35:28 +0100

Barry.  I agree with Peter.  It is wise to at least think twice about
opening links in emails even if they are apparantly from someone you know.
You have to be confident that your defences are in good order and up-to-date
if you do go ahead.

So please do not be so contrite in this matter.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx