[access-uk] Re: Something for your amusement!

  • From: "PossAble Consultancy" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:00:55 +0100

Hi folks,
I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to start this flurry, nor to panic anyone else,
I guess a second or two more thought would have made me word my posting a
little better...

I tend to mail the sender of any e-mails that I get that have links or
attachments with wording that could have been put together to sound genuine but
be vague, checking that they truly did mean to send the link/attachment, much
as George very wisely did with his wife!

Anyway, again, I'm sorry folks.

Barry G