[access-uk] Re: Some help with ebay please

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:38:48 +0100

Hi Adrian,

It may be that you need to re-enter your passwords again in the details.
Obviously if someone migrates emails settings it may not be the original
user and therefore could compromise your account, so the password isn't
normally migrated. Go through the account details and check that everything
is correct and that a password is entered.

John.