[access-uk] Re: Some good news for me to share

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 22:24:58 -0000

Well done.

All the best,
Amro
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: chris hallsworth
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 10:13 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Some good news for me to share

  Hello all.
  Since this list is about technology, I thought I would share some good
  news I received today regarding a computing course I took at university.
  I am pleased to announce I have received confirmation of a BTEC Higher
  National Certificate in Computer Studies.
  There you go.

  --

  Chris H
  You can contact me in the following ways: