[access-uk] Re: Some advice please

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:55:44 +0200

Hi George,

Mum's going to make some tests and see what happens.

Just one more thing, on my laptop which is identical, the
screen doen't light up until I push it right back, can the
laptop screen be adjusted or do they just where out? Do the
sensors get dirty?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx