[access-uk] Re: Some More NC10 Questions

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:02:10 -0000

Hi Martin

Having just posted, your message now confirms where I thought it might
be hidden.

Thanks, I'll have a dig a bit later and see if I can extract what I
wondered might be a cover of some kind.  I don't like squeezing and
pressing too hard on these things in case something inadvertently snaps
that shouldn't!!

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx