[access-uk] Re: Solutionsradio (another cassette replacement)

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:31:06 -0000

Hi Wendy,

The prices you are seeing are based on a one of situation.

Be assured that if an organisation started talking numbers
of units, the price per unit would drop considerably.
Likewise, a deal can or could be reached with an ISP to
provide an organisation with multiple connections for its
members at wholesale prices.

George.