[access-uk] Re: Solutionsradio (another cassette replacement)

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:12:26 -0000

No offence Ray, but RNIB are just full of their own importance in my view. Having dealt with them for over 40 years, I have nothing but cynicism and contempt for their ideas now. You never even hear about who evaluates their gear, let alone what the outcome of it is.

Sorry if that offends anyone else, but it needs saying.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>