[access-uk] Solutions for a VI Music Lover wanted

  • From: Angela Bartram <maudlinmertle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:16:12 +0000 (GMT)

I have some ideas of my own, but thought I would draw on your excellent
opinions too. A client has asked me about the best way to access his music
collection more freely. The chap does have some useful vision, but finds it
very difficult to tell what is on each CD. Is there a large print MP3 player
available, or which of the ones tailored for visually impaired people is
particularly good for music?

  I have also considered the different labelling systems available, such as the
bar code ones to mark the actual cd's.

  What would you good people recommend- I'm pretty up on technology but haven't
really had much to do with MP3 players,

  Thanks,
  Angela