[access-uk] Re: Solid state drive conversion

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:18:00 -0000

Gordon:
Did you replace the original drive, or add one into the slot?

David W Wood

GUILDFORD PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS CLINIC
MATTHEWS HOUSE
85 EPSOM ROAD
GUILDFORD
SURREY GU1 3PA

T: 01483 575876 (APPOINTMENTS)
         302691 (ALL OTHER INQUIRIES/FAX)

E1: reception@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E2: reception@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: http://www.guildfordphysio.co.uk

____________________

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and is
intended solely for the individual/s to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please delete
it immediately.  Any disclosure including but not withstanding reading
copying or distribution of all or part of the information contained herein
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or any other defect which
might affect any computer or system on which they are received and/or opened
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free
and no responsibility is accepted by The Guildford Physiotherapy and Sports
Clinic for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use
thereof.   Any opinions or advice contained in this email are not
necessarily those of The Guildford Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic or any
individual or individuals working or acting on its behalf.

Any prices shown are in pounds sterling and include VAT.
Delivery and Expense charges are excluded unless otherwise stated.