[access-uk] Re: Solar Powered Talking Bible

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:09:40 +0100

Hi Steve,

It seems my memory is better than yours. This is what you wrote:

Hi Tony,
The Road Runner Bible is no longer available, but a\ replacement called Bible Courier
is now available, and we supply it at £130.00. There are three versions from which
to choose, World English Bible, King James Authorised, and the New International
Bible.
If you want further info, please visit our web site
http://www.comproom.co.uk
, or visit
http://www.bookcourier.com
, and go to the Bible Courier link.
I hope this helps.

All the best<

I don't see any mention of Solar Powered Bible. I'm told almonds are very good for improving ones memory. <grin>

Best.

Robert.
--
Computer Room Services: