[access-uk] Solar Powered Talking Bible

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:26:32 +0100

Hi Folks,

A few days ago, someone on the list was enquiring about a talking bible and I thought they might be interested in the following:

We are pleased to announce our newest bible. This small bible fits in the palm of
your hand and now speaks all the books of the Bible, old and new Testament, in a
real human voice. You can jump from book to book, and chapter to chapter with the
press of a button. You can also jump ahead or back in 15 second intervals. There
are no modes! The navigation buttons are extremely easy to use! The batteries are
built into the unit. It can be powered by the sun or a light bulb or charged from
a 9 volt DC adapter (not included). Fully charged batteries will allow the unit to
play for approximately 10 hours. You can listen to the human voice reading the bible
through the Bible's excellent speaker, or through ear phones (included). The unit
measures 4 1/4 by 2 1/2 by 7/8 inch. This is an exciting breakthrough product at
a real breakthrough price.

(King James)
Catalog code TBIBLE price $99.95

I have no connection with this company apart from having purchased another item. Further details can be obtained at:

www.speaktomecatalog.com

Best.

Robert.