[access-uk] Software to syncronise files between folders?

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:38:32 +0000

Hi all,
Next week I will be getting a netbook, and will be downloading files onto it
while on the move, or when not using my regular PC, etc. I plan on mapping
drives and local folders to folders on my network for when I am at home,
however when I am away my network will not be readily accessible unless I set
up a VPN. So, my question is, is there a software program I can set up on the
netbook which when I am at home will take all my downloaded files from one
older, and dump them in a folder on my network so that the files on the netbook
stay synchronised with the files on the PC? I basically want to set it up so
that it takes files from say, C:\Downloads\, and puts them in J:\Downloads\,
which will be a network mapped folder. Thanks in advance,
--Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes

E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 08:33:38 PM GMT on Tuesday, December 09, 2008