[access-uk] Re: Software to shut down computer at a specific time

  • From: Bob <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 17:25:22 +0100

Press WindowsKey and the letter R to get the run dialogue
type in:
shutdown /s /f /t 1800
include the spaces
Replace the 1800 with the number of seconds you want until the shutdown. 1800 = half an hour.
To cancel it if you change your mind you can bring up the run box and type:
shutdown /a

Alternatively you can bring up the run box and type in:
at 19:00 shutdown /s /f
This will schedule a shutdown a

<http://www.comproom.co.uk/>