[access-uk] Re: Software to check

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 18:34:24 -0000

Hi Richard.

When you open the program, you will be presented with the overview screen.
There are two paynes to the program, the one on the left allows you to navigate
the various sections of the suite, whilst the larger Payne shows you the
section in focus at that time.  Use the convenient OCR function in JAWS to find
and click on the overview Payne where you will see a summary of the utilities
setup.  Active care should be set to standard for most users, however you can
customise the actions active care will take in the active care tab in the left
hand Payne.  The CPU information is for information only, it tells you how many
threads of your CPU are being used at that time by applications, System
Mechanic automatically handles memory and cpu resource allocation, so you don’t
need to worry about that too much.  In the overview tab, check that live boost
is set to full boost, this will then ensure you are getting the most out of the
real-time optimisation features System Mechanic has, these are configured in
the live boost utility, an icon for which should have been placed on your
desktop.

All the best, Ibrahim.