[access-uk] Re: Software to check

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 11:24:22 -0000

Hi Saqib.

Since Tune Up utilities 2014 and now PC Tune-up 2015 under the hood of the AVG company brand, accessibility has steadily deteriorated to the point where it becomes challenging to use. System Mechanic works well with JAWS enough that it can be used for the most part which is why I recommend and use it. Of course you're welcome to use CCleaner or any other utility suite, however System Mechanic puts everything under one roof and the killer forr me is the automated and seemless computer optimisation IE Active Care and the live boost technology, which frees up resources like memory and processing power being hawded by background applications.

-----Original Message----- From: Saqib Hussain
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 9:22 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Software to check

Hi. Tune-up Utilities will do the job and it's far better than
C:cleaner as it picks up items that C:cleaner misses and optimises
your computer to boot up faster by closing down programs that you
don't need to run on boot up.

On 06/01/2015, Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
correction http://www.iolo.com/

hope that helps
On 06/01/2015 16:50, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Sharon.

I use Iolo System mechanic, an all in one PC fix it and maintenance
tool.  You can get it from www.iolo.commm <http://www.iolo.commm> and
if you wish, search for reviews on the program which are all generally
very positive.  It has a very comprehensive set of tools and a
patented system called active care which maintains the computer
automatically when it is not being used by performing routine
housekeeping tasks.  Works well with JAWS if you're happy to use
convenient OCR and the JAWS cursor.

All the best, Ibrahim.