[access-uk] Re: Software to check

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 13:25:10 +0000

The only software I know of that might fit the bill is ccleaner, there
are two versions, the free version and a paid for version, I would
recommend the free version as the paid for version is overkill for most
purposes.

Unfortunately as i do not use jaws so cannot comment on whether or not
it is compatible with jaws 16.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda