[access-uk] Re: Software daisy players

  • From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 10:32:32 +0100

Hi Brian,

One thing to consider, when you upgrade to Hal 6, as I know you are a Hal
user, you get the Dolphin offering for free, as part of that upgrade.

All the best

At 18:26 02/07/2004, Brian Hartgen spake these words of wisdom

Telephone mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938, Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
--
For a company brochure, send an empty message to Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the quotes in the body of the message.  To join the tutorials list,

** vacation ## d