[access-uk] Re: So, what about the Vi-Player?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:29:49 +0100

RE: [access-uk] So, what about the Vi-Player?Thanks for the extra info on the
Vi-Player Ian.  Seems, as I pointed out on another list, these things come along
in bunches, like waiting for buses.

Well, seems this Vi-Player will be on demo, so it seems, in the Reading Room at
SV, so for anyone wanting to find out more and get some nitty gritty on deciding
between this or the Stream, it would seem the place to go if you can make it.
If
the Vi-layer has a variable speed function then choosing between it and the
Stream
might be quite difficult.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: