[access-uk] Re: So... How's Jaws 9.

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:39:01 -0000

 Nothing as yet, as I use J-SAY and Dragon Naturally Speaking and have
to wait for those two to be updated before I can update to JAWS 9.  In
the past any new version of JAWS has had to have another update soon
after to fix what they missed!

Dave

Dave, please tell me, what don't you like about JAWS 9?