[access-uk] Re: So... How's Jaws 9.

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 21:55:48 -0000

        Perhaps you're just not doing it right Steve. *Smile. I use my
computer to program applications and websites, build and administer
databases, configure and maintain remote servers, create and edit audio
files, as well as all the usual browsing, email, word processing,
spreadsheet type activities. Jaws doesn't give me any bother. And before you
ask, no I'm not on commission for anybody.

Regards,
Léonie.