[access-uk] Re: SmartVision mobile phone by Kapsys

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 10:55:18 +0100

Hi Vince

More or less my own thoughts entirely, and I didn't rate support for it
either.  Too many gimmicky bells and whistles for me and less accuracy for
its purpose!

But perhaps the phone is an entirely different ball game, and let's hope it
is for those who don't like what is already on offer.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate

        From: "Jackie Brown"
        To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [access-uk] SmartVision mobile phone by Kapsys

        Following Clive's post, I had a quick rake on Google, and came up
with the
        below link that takes you to more info about this phone. I am
slightly
        disenchanted already by the fact it is made by Kapsys if their
Kapten GPS
        stuff is anything to go by, but who knows? It could be the best
thing since
        a sliced home-made loaf! (smile).

        http://www.kapsys.com/fr/en/products/smartvision-by-kapsys/#

        Kind regards,