[access-uk] Re: Smallest nokia phone

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 23:56:28 +0100

You might want to take a look at the Amplicom M6000, a phone
specifically designed for the elderly and hard of hearing.  It's a
plain simple phone, nice big buttons and numbers on the keypad.  It
has a panic button, as well as a motion sensor which, if the person
falls over, will dial 999.  Oh yes, and a very loud ring tone!

Around the £100 mark or less.

George