[access-uk] Re: Slow jaws startup on windows log-on screen!

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:27:50 -0000

Hi Tristram -

Don't know if I'm on my own here, but I'm not sure if it's safe to stop certain apps from loading. This is an HP Pavilion laptop, and I have things like:

Synaptics pointing device.
Hd audio control pannel.
Raid event monitor.
Hp wireless assistant.
Digital persona.
NVIDIA.
HP quick touch on screen.

All checked to load at start up, and I don't know if I need them too? -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>