[access-uk] Re: Sling Box

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:01:44 +0100

Hi Adrian,

Orb is a completely different animal.  What makes Slingbox good is that you
can plug it directly into your TV/Video/satellite box via Scart, and then
network it, then view your TV over the web from your satellite box anywhere
in the world, as long as you have an Internet connection.  I don't think you
can do that with Orb.

I am wondering though whether Slingbox is accessible.

Have a look though at http://uk.slingmedia.com for more info.

All the best

Steve