[access-uk] Re: Slightly Off Topic: Tonights AD on Corry?

  • From: Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:12:08 +0000

Agree holeheartedly Steve, people are audio describing live stuff up and down
the country every week, it is simply that TV haven't got their heads around the
idea that it can be done. Do you have an email address to complain to? I really
hope they have sorted out the AD for this afternoon's repeat.
Yusuf

I've set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I'd be
very grateful if you'd consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: