[access-uk] Re: Slightly OT AD on 24

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 00:30:11 -0000

Hi Steve
Yes it's gone for me too. I don't think the programme has been spoiled so far
as I can figure out what's happening but not to have AD after having it is
annoying. I meant to phone Sky this week but just didn't get round to it.
Perhaps if we both phone before the end of the week it will be restored. The
last time it happened during 24 in the last series they said it was a fault at
transmission end with the equipment. I know they broadcast it on Sky Mix (or at
least they did in the last series) - maybe it is using AD?
Regards.
Gordon