[access-uk] Slight Problem Again With Jaws.

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 08:45:14 +0100

Last evening a friend came to change our wireless network to secure.
He was looking at my laptop and for some reason altered the screen
resolution but then realised that, because it is widescreen, the other
settings did not work.  Seemingly he's messed up Jaws again by doing
this although I did alter it back to what I think it was:  I've also
just installed the update for Jaws 8.
Please can someone  remind me what the settings might have been:  I
remember going to control panel and Display then what?

It does seem okay for now but just would like this info just in case.

Mandy.