[access-uk] Skype sound files?

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari M-MT Consultancy" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 16:12:57 +0100

Hi Folks,
Can anyone tell me where the sound files for skype are stored?

I would like to change things such as hangup and new contacts on line as well as
busy.

I have looked in the config.xml file but there is no reference to a path such as
c:\windows\media\filename.wav

Ibby Karbhari
Phone: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
? You can also talk with me on Skype by clicking on, or adding, my Skype name,
IbbyKarbhari
Note that the I and the K are in caps and that there are no spaces in my name.
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx