[access-uk] Skype problem?

  • From: "trueblue & proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:48:17 -0000

hi guys, I'm having some issues with Skype.
I'm running vista, and Jaws 10, with Skype 3.8.

When I am chatting with my friend in the states, and both of us are using headsets. I am hearing my own vocal coming back through my speakers, and it is so annoying. I'm wondering if the fact we are both using headsets has something to do with it.
Anyone come across this problem before?,

Billy

Billy

Dinky Doo