[access-uk] Re: Skype problem

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:03:14 +0100

Hi Jim.
SkypeTalking has nothing to do with IE. So not sure where you got that information from. I'll check this out at some point.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 26/04/2011 11:46, Jim Doherty wrote:
Chris, I tried that link and although i got to the web site where you
can download skype talking, it doesn't support I.E 8, only firefox or
google crome. Is their a place where you can download it that supports
I.E 8?
Thanks
Jim

-----Original Message----- From: chris hallsworth
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:24 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Skype problem

Hi all.
Oh yes, slipped my mind. Smiles. http://skypetalking.googlecode.com.
Hope this is ok now.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 26/04/2011 05:03, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Chris.

Can we have a link to Skype talking please? That would help instead of
just saying its available.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: chris hallsworth
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 5:23 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all.
This won't answer the question but Skype 5.3 is much easier to use if
you use SkypeTalking, a free add-on for Skype that provides speech and
Braille output to most Skype related events, as well as making the
service easier to use for visually impaired users without using much of
the Skype user interface.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 25/04/2011 17:14, bernard georgiou wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone give me the link to download the old Skype version 3.8. I am
tired of struggling with the latest versions of Skype.
Bernard