[access-uk] Re: Skype problem

  • From: "Andrew Shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 10:01:24 +0100

Ok Catherine, hope it works for you. Take care, if you wish to add me to your skype. user name is andyshipp55 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 9:57 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Skype problem

Hi Andrew,

Good point.  I looked on the skype scripts page and see I don't have
the latest version.  It talks about the latest scripts working with
public beta of skype, I didn't know my version of skype is a public
beta but I will get the latest version of the scripts and see if that
fixes the problem...

Thanks,
Catherine

On 4/3/10, Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you download the latest version of the JAWS scripts (assuming you are a
JAWS user), this will fix the conversation problem.

Iain