[access-uk] Skype on Symbian phones E5

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 15:34:25 -0000

Hi All
I am trying to get Skype running on my Nokia E5 and I cannot get the test ring to work. This is presumably to check the volume level etc. It rings once but I do not hear the person speak or get the opportunity to record my message. This works on another phone I have but it is not Nokia E5. While there is a Talks list etc, nobody appears to be looking at that at present as I've asked the question there and just had one reply where someone told me it did not work on their phone either. Just hoping there might be someone on this list tht has some helpful hints.