[access-uk] Skype on 3UK

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:57:05 +0000

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone on list is on the 3UK mobile network and has tried the 3 branded Skype. Is available on X-series and also on the new Flat 12 pay as you go price plan. I'm still on We Pay but thinking of switching but am unsure but because I can't use MSN Skype would be great in place of it while on my mobile.

I've noticed mobile questions get posted on here so this is on topic but in the past I would have posted it to the Talks list but anything 3UK related questions in the past have had little or no responce, I feel like I'm on there on my own!