[access-uk] Re: Skype for JAWS Users

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:40:36 -0000

Hi Donna.

I upgraded to the latest version of skype yesterday running JFW 7, and
although its not quite like the old version in terms of accessibility,
I'd say most of the features can be got at.

There are beta scripts available which address a few issues in V1.4 of
Skype, but I'm having a job getting hold of them. Maybe someone could
help there?

In the meantime, the latest Skype can be got at:
http://www.skype.com/products/skype/windows/

Just hit the 'Download Button, and that should do it.

HTH, and as always if I can be of any further assistance, don't hesitate
to contact me.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews