[access-uk] Skype and jaws

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 01:35:26 -0400

Hello,

I seem to be unable to read skype messages that are older than the current
date. If I had messages sent yesterday or before, all I can see in the
history field is text that says "messages from yesterday", but there doesn't
seem to be a way of reading it. I can click on 7 days to go back, but again
it does not read the messages, but in stead option for yesterday becomes
clickable link and so do the other options. Am I missing something here?

Any help would be appreciated.

The workaround for now is to read them via my phone since the skype android
app doesn't have this issue, but it would be nice to be able to read them
through the desktop too.

Thanks in advance for any help.