[access-uk] Re: Skype and VOIP phones

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:31:11 +0100

Hey Damon.

I do have and use a skype phone. It's very good. Not only that it's a skype
phone, but it's also a lnormal line phone, so you can use both skype and
landline with it. It does install it's own software,. which is not very hard to
install. I know that there are several of those phones on the market, but this
is the only one, as far as i know, that uses both skype and normal telephone
line. I sure don't have any access issues with it. Sure I can't use some of
it's features like sellecting names from contact list, but most things you can
do through PC via skype. To find out more about the phone you can go to
http://dualphone.net/default.aspx?ID=31

I had no  problems with the phone, the only problem I had is when the phone was
first plugged in, because it's a USB dvice windows regarded phone as a
soundcard, so no sound was coming through the PC. Apart from that I definitely
like this phone and would recommend it.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx