[access-uk] Re: Skype Novice Needs Help Please

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:00:46 +0100

I've thought a bit more about Skype and don't know that I can really help you.
I'm not running the latest version and don't often use it.

Ibby Karbahri told me what to do and where to put the scripts and I am sure
he'll help you.

His email address is

ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not going to get much time after Tuesday because I'm on holiday from next
weekend and, because of my health setback this last week, I have stacks of
things I have to do before going away - including the usual washing, packing
etc.

  Sorry, I should know exactly where they are and what to do, but I don't and
can't seem to find them. . ..

  --
  Carol
  carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx