[access-uk] Re: Skype

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:25:06 -0000

And it is important when signing up to things to remember or make a note of the sign up details. That way if you don't use it for a while you can still access your account without the bother of setting up a new one.

Barbara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>