[access-uk] Skype

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 19:06:48 -0000

Hi

I am set up on Skype and so is a friend of mine but we both haven't a clue how
to use it.  My friend's name is Seoirs e Neilan and my Skype name I think is
eleanor burke1.  Now he hasn't a clue what his Skype name is but he told me
that there is some sort of search engine and that I would be able to look up
his name and then press enter on that and I would get him.  Any expert know if
this is true please and could you help me with being able to use this search
function.