[access-uk] Re: Sky not talking a lot?

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 05:57:23 +0100

Hi Mike, it's great the way things you say come round again smiles! It was myself who wrote that email originally to our techie list. Basically, that was the information which I had at that time. Now that it's been release, see my later email of last night smiles!

Best wishes.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>