[access-uk] Re: Sky launches app that lets your iPad control your TV

  • From: "Alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:27:52 +0100

Hi Tony, I hope you are right and someone somewhere will take notice and at least try to offer a VI friendly version of this app. I'm sure someone on this list will know who to contact, so if there is a sky contact with this subject area in his/her remit then please post their E mail in order for us to voice our views! Damn shame, would help so many if it were voiceover friendly.

Alistair

-----Original Message----- From: tony scanlon
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 4:07 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Sky launches app that lets your iPad control your TV

Hi All
Sorry about that but did imagine it would have no problem with
Voiceover, but as I dont use an iPad was not sure. But would it be a
huge problem to make the App accessible as I notice they are looking
at an update later in the year for it.
Tony.

On 19 August 2012 12:24, Billy I <hotscot72@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Heard it's not accessible with voice over,

Billy