[access-uk] Re: Sky digital TV channels?

  • From: "Alistair" <ally.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 08:50:16 -0000

Hi Mandy,

Also the below list is reasonably up-to-date but will be revised in November. If I've sent this before then my apologies!

Alistair Channel 996 : Channel Line-Up.

If you are blind or visually impaired, for more information on how we can help, please call us on: 08705 66 33 33. This list will be updated in June.

101 BBC1

102 BBC2

103 ITV1

104 Channel 4

105 Channel 5

106 Sky One

107 Sky Two

108 Sky Three

109 UKTV Gold

110 UKTV Gold plus One Hour

111 UKTV G2

112 Living TV

113 Living TV plus One Hour

114 Living TV 2

115 BBC Three

116 BBC Four

118 ITV2

119 ITV3

120 ITV4

121 Challenge

122 Challenge plus One Hour

123 Player

124 Bravo

125 Bravo plus One Hour

126 Paramount Comedy 1

127 Paramount Comedy plus One Hour

128 Paramount Comedy 2

129 Sci-Fi

130 Sci-Fi plus One Hour

131 Men & Motors

133 UKTV Drama

134 UKTV Drama plus 1

135 S4C Digidol

137 Life TV

138 Life 2

139 Life Showcase

140 E Four

141 E Four plus One Hour

142 More 4

143 BBC 1 (Republic Of Ireland)

144 BBC 2 (Republic Of Ireland)

146 You TV

148 BEN

150 Reality TV

151 Reality TV plus One Hour

152 Reality Extra

153 Hallmark

155 E!

157 FTN

159 O.B.E.

161 Biography

163 Hollywood TV

165 Bonanza

169 UKTVG Plus Two Hours

173 Open Access 2

175 RTE 1

176 RTE 2

177 TG4

179 FX

180 FX Plus One Hour

181 Information TV

182 Info TV 2

183 Passion TV

185 ABC 1

187 Raj TV

189 More Four Plus One Hour

193 Rapture TV

195 Propeller

197 Sky One HD

199 Eat Cinema

201 Trouble

202 Trouble Reload

203 Channel M

205 TTV 2

250 Discovery Real Time

251 Discovery Real Time Plus One Hour

252 Discovery Real Time Extra

253 Sky Travel

254 Sky Travel Plus One Hour

255 Sky Travel Extra

256 UKTV Style

257 UKTV Style Plus One Hour

258 UKTV Style Garden

259 UKTV Food

260 UKTV Food plus One Hour

261 Travel Channel

262 Travel Channel plus One Hour

264 Discovery Home And Health

265 Discovery Home And Health plus One Hour

267 Artsworld

269 UKTV Bright Ideas

271 Performance

273 Fashion TV

275 Majestic TV

277 LONDON TV

279 Real Estate TV

281 Wine TV

283 Discovery Travel And Leisure

285 Baby Channel

301 Sky Movies 1

302 Sky Movies 2

303 Sky Movies 3

304 Sky Movies 4

305 Sky Movies 5

306 Sky Movies 6

307 Sky Movies 7

308 Sky Movies 8

309 Sky Movies 9

310 Sky Movies 10

311 Sky Movies 9 HD

312 Sky Movies 10 HD

313 Sky Cinema 1

314 Sky Cinema 2

315 Film Four

316 Film Four plus One Hour

317 Film Four Weekly

319 TCM

320 TCM 2

321 Horror Channel

323 True Movies

324 True Movies 2

325 Movies 4 Men

327 Action Max

340 MTV

341 VH1

342 MTV Hits

343 MTV Base

344 MTV Dance

345 MTV2

346 VH2

347 VH1 Classic

348 TMF

349 The Box

350 KISS

351 Smash Hits!

352 Magic

353 Q

354 Kerrang!

355 Chart Show TV

356 The Vault

357 B4

358 The Hits

359 Classic FM TV

360 Channel U

361 Fizz

362 The Amp

364 Scuzz

366 Flaunt

368 Musicians Channel

370 R Music TV

395 Music Choice

396 Music Choice

401 Sky Sports 1

402 Sky Sports 2

403 Sky Sports 3

404 Sky Sports Xtra

405 Sky Sports HD

406 MUTV

408 Sky Sports News

410 Eurosport UK

411 Eurosport Two UK

413 Motors TV

415 At The Races

417 Setanta NASN

419 Extreme Sports

421 Chelsea TV

423 Golf Channel

427 The Wrestling Channel

429 Setanta Sports 1

430 Setanta Sports 2

432 Racing UK

433 Racing World

434 Setanta Ireland

436 Celtic TV

438 Rangers TV

440 Sport Nation

442 ESPN Classic

480 Premier Plus

481 Setanta Pay Per View 1

482 Setanta Pay Per View 2

501 Sky News

502 Bloomberg

503 BBC NEWS 24

504 BBC Parliament

505 CNBC

506 CNN

507 S4C Two

509 EuroNews

510 FOX News

511 CCTV Nine

512 South Asia World

513 NDTV 24/7

520 Discovery Channel

521 Discovery plus One Hour

522 Discovery Civilisation

523 Discovery Science

524 Discovery Wings

526 National Geographic

527 National Geographic plus One Hour

528 Adventure One

529 History Channel

530 History Channel plus One Hour

532 UKTV Documentary

533 UKTV Documentary plus One Hour

534 UKTV People

535 Animal Planet

536 Animal Planet plus One Hour

537 UKTV History

538 UKTV History plus One Hour

539 Community Channel

543 National Geographic HD

601 Cartoon Network

602 Toonami

603 Boomerang

604 Nickelodeon

605 Nick Replay

606 Nicktoons

609 Jetix

610 Jetix plus One Hour

611 Disney Channel

612 Disney Channel plus One Hour

613 Toon Disney

614 Playhouse Disney

615 Discovery Kids

616 CBBC Channel

617 CBeebies

618 Nick Junior

619 POP

620 Tiny Pop

621 Boomerang plus 1 Hour

622 CN Too

623 Nick Jnr 2

624 CITV

630 QVC

631 I Buy TV

632 I Buy TV 2

633 TV Shop

634 Ideal World

635 Price-Drop TV

636 Pitch TV

637 Thomson TV

638 Simply Shop

639 Best Direct

640 Superstore TV

641 Simply Ideas

642 Shop Vector

643 TV Warehouse

644 Bid TV

645 Thomas Cook

646 Gems dot TV

647 Pitch TV Plus One Hour

648 Best Direct plus One Hour

649 Shop on TV

650 Thane Direct

651 TVW Select

652 Vector 24/7

653 Stop And Shop

654 YES

655 Speedauction TV

656 My phone.tv

657 eeZee TV

658 Vitality

659 Sky Travel Shop

660 Gems.tv 2

661 Create & Craft

662 Teletext Holidays

663 Broadband UK

664 Golf Pro Shop

665 We Deliver TV

666 Max TV

667 One TV

670 Choices UK TV

672 GDTV

673 2 Shop TV

674 Treasures dot TV

677 Deal TV

678 Price Crash 2

679 Cyprus Direct

700 Sky Box Office Preview Channel

Channels 701 to 757: Sky Box Office Movies including 744 Audio Described Movies, 745 Signed Movies, 755 Sky Box Office Events, 756 Sky Box Office HD 1 and 757 Sky Box Office HD 2

760 GOD Channel

761 GOD 2

762 Wonderful

763 TBN Europe

764 Day Star

765 Revelation

766 UCB TV

767 INI

768 Loveworld TV

769 EWTN

770 Gospel Channel

771 Dove Vision TV

780 B4U Movies

781 B4U Music

782 Sony TV Asia

783 STAR News

784 STAR Plus

785 PCNE Chinese

786 Vectone Urdu

787 MTA Muslim TV

788 Zee TV

789 Zee Music

790 Zee Cinema

791 Bangla TV

792 ARY Digital

793 MATV National

794 Vectone One

795 PTV Prime

796 Vectone Tamil

797 South For You

798 Alpha Etc-Pun

799 Al Jazeera

800 Vectone Bangla

801 Deutsche Welle TV

802 TVEi

803 Vectone Punjab

804 Abu Dhabi TV

805 TV Cinq

806 MAX

807 ATN Global

808 Aastha TV

809 Apna Bazaar

810 Record TV

811 Vectone Sinhla

812 Vectone Two

813 Islam Channel

814 Channel `S'

815 GEO UK

816 Zee Gujarati

817 DM Digital

819 ARY Oneworld

820 ARY QTV

821 Vectone 2 U

822 DM Gold

823 ARY The Musik

840 I Play

841 AVAGO

842 Quiz Nation

843 Poker Zone

844 Poker Channel

845 Sky Vegas Live

846 Sky Vegas 846

847 Vegas 24/7

848 Jackpot TV

849 Big Game TV!

850 You Play TV

851 Broadband UK 2

852 Quiz TV

854 Channel 854

855 Quiz Call

870 Dating Channel

871 Gay Date TV

872 Look For Love TV

873 Gay Network

874 Chat Box

880 Teachers TV

881 Pub Channel

882 Sky Venue

883 Open Access

884 Audi Channel

885 Legal TV

886 Majestic TV

899 Sky Customer Channel

900 Playboy TV

901 Adult Channel

902 Spice Extreme

903 Television X

904 Television X2

905 Television X3

906 Babe Station

908 Friendly TV

909 Live TV

910 Get Lucky TV

911 Lucky Star

912 Playboy One

913 You TV2

914 You TV2 Extra

915 Turn On TV

920 Climax 3 - 1

921 Climax 3 - 2

922 Climax 3 - 3

923 Sport XXX Babes

924 Red Hot R

925 Red Hot 40 Plus Wives

926 Red Hot Amateur

927 Red Hot All Girl

928 Red Hot Wives

929 Red Hot Climax

930 Red Hot Only 18

931 Red Hot Movies

932 Xplicit XXX

933 Playboy TV

934 Adult Channel

935 Spice Extreme

936 Hustler TV UK

937 100% Babes

938 XXX TV

939 Amateur Babes

940 Gay TV

941 18 Plus XXX

942 XXX Housewives

943 Live XXX TV

Channels 944 to 950: Sky Box Office 18 Plus Movies

970 Sky Customer Channel

971 BBC 1 Scotland

972 BBC 1 Wales

973 BBC 1 Northern Ireland

974 BBC 1 London

975 BBC1 North East & Cumbria

976 BBC 1 Yorkshire

977 BBC1 Yorkshire & Lincolnshire

978 BBC 1 North West

979 BBC1 West Midlands

980 BBC 1 East Midlands

981 BBC 1 East (E)

982 BBC 1 East (W)

983 BBC 1 South East

984 BBC 1 South

985 BBC 1 Oxford

986 BBC 1 West

987 BBC 1 South West

988 BBC 1 Channel lslands

989 BBC 2 England

990 BBC 2 Scotland

991 BBC 2 Wales

992 BBC 2 Northern Ireland

993 ITV1 (AD)

994 Channel 4 (AD)

995 HD Retail Information

996 Channel Line-up*

998 Sky Welcome*

999 Sky Customer Channel*

0101 BBC Radio 1

0102 BBC Radio 2

0103 BBC Radio 3

0104 BBC Radio 4 FM

0105 BBC Radio 5 Live

0106 Classic FM

0107 Virgin Radio

0108 talkSPORT

0109 Capital

0110 Planet Rock

0111 XFM

0112 Core

0113 Century

0114 Choice FM

0115 BBC World Service

0116 BBC Radio Scotland

0117 BBC Radio Wales

0118 BBC Radio Ulster

0119 BBC Asian Network

0120 BBC 6 Music

0121 Capital Gold

0122 WRN Europe

0123 Premier

0124 Heart

0125 UCB Europe

0126 Cross Rhythm

0127 Oneword

0128 Smooth FM

0129 Solar Radio

0130 Panjab Radio

0131 BBC 7

0132 Prime Time

0133 Sunrise Radio

0134 UCB Bible

0135 UCB Talk

0136 UCB Inspirational

0137 One Xtra BBC

0138 TWR

0139 BBC Radio nan Gael

0140 Pure Dance

0141 Raaj Radio

0142 RTE Europe

0143 BBC Radio 4 Long Wave

0144 BBC Five Live Sport Extra

0145 Club Asia

0146 Real Radio

0147 EWTN

0150 Sukh Sagar

0151 Asian Gold

0152 BBC Radio London

0153 The Villan

0154 BBC Radio Cymru

0155 Pulse Rated

0156 CC Radio

0157 Globecast

0158 Gaydar Radio

0159 Family Radio

0160 RTE Radio 1

0161 Arrow-Rock

0162 FUN Radio

0163 Apple FM

0164 RTE Two FM

0165 RTE Lyric FM

0166 RTE Radio na Gaeltachta

0168 Akash Radio

0169 Desi Radio

0170 The Hits

0171 Galaxy

0172 Smash Hits

0173 Kismat Radio

0174 Chill

0175 Capital Disney

0176 Amrit Bani

0177 LBC 97.3

0178 Kiss

0179 Heat

0180 Magic

0181 Q

0182 MOJO

0183 Kerrang

0184 Radio

0185 Spectrum 1

0186 Liberty

0187 Yarr Radio

0188 On Air

0189 Classic Gold

0190 Big L 1395

The following channels are only available in the Republic of Ireland:

101 RTE One

102 RTE Two

103 TV3

104 TG4

In Wales S4C may be viewed on 104, and Channel 4 on 117.

In Scotland Channel 4 may be viewed on 184.

In the Republic of Ireland BBC 1 can be viewed on 143 and BBC 2 on 144

----- Original Message ----- From: "mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>