[access-uk] Sky digital TV channels?

  • From: "Alistair" <ally.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:58:30 +0100

Hi!

I know there was a discussion about a text or pdf list of NTL channels and their numbers and was wondering if there was a similar list for sky channels?I'm aware there is a list within the Sky menu system but this is inaccessible, I've also tried a Google but with only limited success, anyone know of such a list?

Thank you

Alistair

ally.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx