[access-uk] Re: Sky+ accessible by SMS and internet

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 21:21:31 +0100

Hi Steve,

That bit is quite easy.  You don't know which programme you are selecting,
but if it is the wrong one, you just press backup, down arrow, then select
or play to get you to the next programme.  So while it is a guessing game, I
wouldn't give up my Skyplus now for anything.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589